Musings about dog life, canine couture, and dog-friendly events.

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Must See TV!

OK, I'm not really into football, but I do enjoy dressing my dog up in the cutest football jersey and watching the halftime show. So when I came across this in my e-mail's inbox, I was very excited and had to share this with y'all.

Super Puppy Bowl III on Animal Planet. It's the most adorable thing to watch on TV on Super Bowl Sunday. Basically, it's puppies and kittens playing with each other, but it's really cute. If you enjoyed my personal Super Dog Bowl video, then you'll just love Animal Planet's version. Check it out!

For an antidote to football fuss and furor, tune it from 3 to 6 p.m. ET/PT, and again for an encore from 6 to 9 p.m. ET/PT for three hours of cute and cuddly, with information on how to adopt a puppy of your own.

No comments:

Me and Ro

Me and Ro
Roxie and I attend the 2007 Canine Cocktail Pawty hosted by Jenna Gates

Adopt a Pet

Animal Breed Zip Code